- high quality printing
- on 280gsm CD board
- board is FSC accredited, sourced from responsibly managed, fully sustainable forests
- biodegradable gloss laminate
- shipped with a white envelope
- sealed in a protective cel.
Unless otherwise stated, the cards are blank inside, giving you a choice to send as a celebration card or a nice handwritten note.
Visit the Gallery to view all the ranges.
- choice of sizes: small, medium, large, extra large
- high quality archival matte paper:
Hahnemuhle German Etching, 310gsm, 100% acid-free cellulose, white
- quality fade resistant inks
- limited editions available, personally signed and numbered by the artist
- giclee printed individually by fellow artists
- unframed prints are safely dispatched in a cardboard tube.
How to frame the prints
Whilst the archival paper and inks are fade resistant, we recommend you display your prints out of direct sunlight. You can use an over-the-counter frame or have one made specifically for your piece. Either way, remember to use a window mount in order to prevent the print from coming in direct contact with the glass.
You are not only purchasing a work of art but an investment.
Are you a retailer?
Wholesale prices are available for a minimum order.
Your customers will love you
for carrying the Miko-Greetings lines!
Place your Trade Order here.